Thursday, April 28, 2011

4/28/11 Hawaii

Hello Everyone,
I am having a great time here in Hawaii! We are staying with Dee's son and daughter-in-law along with Trenton Dee's 1st grandchild. What a sweetheart he is to be around, laughing and smiling most of the time.
We went to the Flea Market yesterday and walked alot along with picking up some good buys, you know things that tourist buy. LOL
I really love this state, with the fantastic weather and great beaches.
We paid $4.69 per gallon for gas and meat and milk is a little high, (like buying gas). Spam in cheap compared to Alaska and in good supply. LOL I do like spam.
When times were hard for me I would make a Hawaiian roast: spam covered with tomato sauce or cheese or spam enchiladas.  Iinexpensive meals that are filling.
 Looking Fine

 Playing on the beach

Dee at Dole Plantation
Ashley, my daughter is here on the island staying with her boyfriend (hopefully soon to be husband) we will get together on the beach and I will visit with the BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment